IT Manager – Network Administrator
Kiryat Ono, IsraelAPPLY
- Provide effective, friendly and customer-oriented IT support for all tasks. including workstation set-up, IT help desk, printers, scanners, IP phones etc.
- Purchasing IT equipment.
- Administrate LAN, WLAN and WAN.
- Manage local storage.
- Support Windows, MAC and Linux workstations.
- Maintain standards for IT hardware and software and administer IT policies.
- Establish and monitor security infrastructure, including firewalls, antiviruses, VPN and etc.
- Manage Office 365 in the cloud.
- Manage Active directory.
- Manage cloud services(as VM instances , storage and etc).
- Automate IT processes.
- Degree in science or engineering from known University.
- Proven experience in Help Desk or similar position.
- Proven IT experience in Windows and Linux.
- Experience in Active directory.
- Hands-on knowledge in LAN ,WLAN and WAN.
- Experience in at least two scripting languages ( i.e. bash, Python).