Logic Design Engineer
Oryx Vision is looking for a talented Logic Design Engineer to join our team. The Logic Design team builds high-bandwidth, digital signal processing HW accelerator to process the raw data of the world’s first coherent flash automotive LiDAR.
- ASIC & FPGA design including specification, design, synthesis, and bring-up using best practices and methodologies.
- Work in a cross-functional environment with skills in multiple areas including hardware, software, and FPGA design.
- Define and develop power/area efficient digital signal processing (DSP) modules.
- Interface with software and system teams to ensure a high-quality end product.
- Report to Logic Design team lead.
- A Bachelor’s degree in EE or other relevant degrees from a university (Technion/TA/BGU/Hebrew U).
- At least 2 years experience working as a Logic Design engineer.
- Knowledge of basic signal processing fundamentals is a plus.
- Familiarity with scripting languages is a plus.