Petach Tikva, IsraelAPPLY
We are seeking for an experienced Laser Physicist for research and development of a gas laser.
- Define, design and bring-up a novel gas laser
- Perform laser physical model
- Design laser architecture
- Laser gain medium analysis
- Hands on optical cavity design and assembly
- Laser characterization
The Laser Physicist shall be reporting to the Optics team leader.
- M.Sc. or Ph.D. in Physics, from a leading University- a must.
- Advanced academic research experience in the field of lasers (gas laser- preferred) or at least 5 years of experience from the industry.
- Deep understanding of laser functionality and operation.
- Lab experience in light sources and/or sensors characterization - a must.
- Theoretical and practical knowledge in Optics.
- A team player
- Ability and willingness to work in a dynamic start up environment.