Petach Tikva, IsraelAPPLY
- Measure and verify antenna designs using new and innovative approaches as part of the antenna design process.
- Define the requirements for the antenna performance based on different optical systems. Materials characterization in long wave infra-red frequencies Design electromagnetic dielectric structures.
- Conduct feasibility researches and keep track of latest technological developments.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or Physics – a must.
- Hands-on experience using quasi-static and full wave EM field solvers (such as HFSS, CST) to simulate antenna elements.
- Capable of programming in script environment such as MATLAB.
- Knowledge in antenna and propagation theories, and of microwave theories.
- Multi-tasking. Out-of-the box thinker, resourceful, creative and innovative. Team player, flexible to perform in a dynamic work environment.
- MSEE is preferred
- 3+ years of experience in antenna design.
- Experience in at least one of the following:
antenna array design, dish antenna, large planar antennae, optical structure design, wave propagation, dielectric resonators design, high frequency (30Ghz +)