Antenna Design Engineer
- Part of the antenna design process.
- Measure and verify antenna designs using new and innovative approaches.
- Define the requirements for the antenna performance based on different optical systems.
- Materials characterization in low wave infra-red frequencies Design electromagnetic dielectric structures.
- Conduct feasibility researches and keep track of latest technological developments.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or Physics, MSEE is preferred.
- Hands-on experience using quasi-static and full wave EM field solvers (such as HFSS, CST) to simulate antenna elements.
- 3+ years of experience in antenna design - an advantage.
- Capable of programming in script environment such as MATLAB.
- Knowledge in antenna and propagation theories, and of microwave theories.
- Multi-tasking and Out-of-the box thinker.
- Resourceful, creative and innovative.
- Team player.
- Flexible to perform in a dynamic work environment.
- Advantage: experience in at least one of the following: antenna array design, dish antenna, large planar antennae, optical structure design, wave propagation, dielectric resonators design, high frequency (30Ghz +).