Analog Team Lead
Kiryat Ono, IsraelAPPLY
- Generate specifications of analog products, architecture design, create project proposal, and manage product design schedules.
- Design, simulate and verify integrated circuit designs using Cadence design tools.
- Perform top level mixed signal simulations as required.
- Place, route, verify and complete integrated mixed-signal circuit layouts.
- Support and develop design methodologies.
- Work with product, application, and marketing engineers to successfully launch new designs into production.
- Reporting to System Team Leader.
- B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering- a must. MSEE- preferred.
- Proven experience in leading a team.
- At least 10 years’ experience in the field of analog and mixed signal board design.
- Expertise with PSpice- a must.
- Lab experience: board bring up, debugging, characterization, low power and low noise circuitry design.
- IC design experience - an advantage.
- Self-motivated, excellent communication skills and a team player.