Analog Design Team Lead
Generate specifications for analog products, architecture design, create project proposal, and manage product design schedules.
Design, simulate and verify integrated circuit designs using Cadence design tools.
Perform top-level mixed signal simulations as required.
Place, route, verify and complete integrated mixed-signal circuit layouts.
Support and develop design methodologies.
Work with product, application, and marketing engineers to successfully launch new designs into production.
- B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering- a must. MSEE- preferred.
- Proven experience in leading a team.
- At least 10 years’ experience in the field of analog and mixed-signal board design.
- Expertise with PSpice- a must.
- Lab experience: board bringup, debugging, characterization, low power, and low noise circuitry design.
- IC design experience - an advantage.
- Self-motivated, excellent communication skills and a team player.