Analog IC Design Engineer
Oryx Vision is looking for a talented Analog IC Design Engineer to join our team.
The Analog Design team builds high-frequency and low noise analog circuits to process the sensor data of the world’s first coherent flash automotive LiDAR.
- Analog design of building blocks like Amplifiers, Voltage and Current references, SERDES, Clocking circuits and more.
- Work in a cross-functional environment with skills in multiple areas including hardware, software, and System.
- Define and develop power/area efficient analog circuits.
- Run Verification/Validation of Analog and Mixed Signal (AMS) simulations.
- A Bachelor’s degree in EE or another relevant degree from a university (Technion/TA/BGU/Hebrew U).
- At least 2 years experience working as an Analog Design engineer.
- Knowledge of Cadence Virtuoso Analog Design Environment.
- Familiarity with Linux/Unix.
- Familiarity with Verilog-A and AMS tools is a plus.
- Experience with latest TSMC technologies is a plus.
- Knowledge of basic signal processing fundamentals is a plus.
- Familiarity with scripting languages is a plus.