Analog Design Engineer
Petach Tikva, IsraelAPPLY
- Generate specification of analog products, architecture design, create project proposal, and manage product design schedules
- Design, simulate and verify integrated circuit designs using Cadence design tools.
- Perform top level mixed signal simulations as required
- Place, route, verify and complete integrated mixed-signal circuit layouts.
- Support and develop design methodologies.
- Work with product, application, and marketing engineers to successfully launch new designs into production.
- Reporting to a System team leader.
- Sc. in Electrical Engineering- a must. MSEE- preferred.
- At least 15 years’ experience in the field of analog and mixed signal board design
- Expertise with PSpice- a must
- Lab experience: board bring up, debugging, characterization Low power and low noise circuitry design
- IC design experience - an advantage
- Self-motivated, excellent communication skills and a good team player